ADMISSION PROCESS FOR PRE-PRIMARY
- Registration is the first step. Prospectus given at the time of registration gives complete information about the school system.
- Admission to Pre Nursery will be through informal interaction with the parents and the child.
- Date and timing for interaction will be intimated.
- Nursery & Prep : There will be a written test conducted and an interaction of the parents with the Principal.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed by the Administrative Office.
- On confirmation of admission, parents will be required to deposit fee within the stipulated time, failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Marksheet of the previous Examination held (for Class I and above)
- Self attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of child issued by Muncipal Corporation/Competent Authority.
- Previous School’s ID Card.
- A Copy of self- attested Aadhar Card. (Not Mandatory)
- Two passport size photographs.